Home-Automation Systems based on Raspberry PI
Documents describing a Raspberry PI based home automation solution - Documents for free download without guarantee by or liability of the author
Surplus Power charging of EV via ABL eMH1 wallbox
- Charge current set point as function of actual PV power supply and home power demand.
- Limitation of charge current to protect tarife fuse
- Switching of single phase and tripple phase charging to minimize power drain to grid.
- Communication with Wallbox ABL eMH1 via RS 485 and MODBUS RTU
- Communication with Inverter Huawei SUN 2000 6TKL via MODBUS TCP
- Power measurement with current transducers and Raspberry Pi 8 channel A/D converter
- On/Off control and switching of phase count (single/tripple phase charging) with AC contactors and relais board
Build with GUIZERO